Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
The Anchorage Chamber of Commerce is pleased to offer members an opportunity for more exposure at their business with an official Ribbon Cutting ceremony. This free service is for members who have recently opened their doors for the first time, moved to a new location, or expanded its current location.
An Anchorage Chamber Ribbon Cutting ceremony should take place within six (6) months of the grand opening, moving or expansion of your business. To ensure our availability, we invite you to check the Anchorage Chamber schedule prior to scheduling your own event.
The Ribbon Cutting ceremony event date can not conflict with another Anchorage Chamber event. All ribbon cuttings must be scheduled to start during business hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Ribbon Cuttings must not be scheduled during national holidays, or when the Anchorage Chamber office is closed.
As a business host, you can expect to:
- Invite guests of your own, as well as elected officials
- Provide the Anchorage Chamber with a high-resolution logo for use of printed and digital media one month prior to the event
- Include important event details to be shared in correlation with the ribbon cutting ceremony
- It is the host's option to provide food and beverages at the ceremony (the Anchorage Chamber will provide a list of recommended Chamber members)
What We Provide
- Invitations to the Anchorage Board of Directors, Staff, and Ambassador Council
- A mention in the weekly E-News which goes out to the entire membership and posted details on the Events Calendar
- Provide the XXL scissors and wide ribbon at the event as well as a group photo
- Social media post of photos at the event to further promote your business
- Send out a media advisory to local outlets, although, the Anchorage Chamber cannot guarantee media coverage
For More Information
Contact Tabitha Karpow at 907-677-7110 or email@example.com to coordinate your ribbon cutting ceremony today!