Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
The Anchorage Chamber of Commerce is pleased to offer members an opportunity for more exposure to their business with an official ribbon-cutting ceremony. This free service is for members who have recently opened their doors for the first time, moved to a new location, or expanded their current location.
An Anchorage Chamber ribbon cutting ceremony should take place within six months of the grand opening, moving, or expansion of your business. To ensure our availability, we invite you to check the Anchorage Chamber schedule prior to scheduling your own event.
The ribbon cutting ceremony event date can not conflict with another Anchorage Chamber event. All ribbon cuttings must be scheduled to start during business hours, 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. Ribbon cuttings must not be scheduled during national holidays, or when the Anchorage Chamber office is closed.
As a business host, you can expect to:
- Invite guests of your own, as well as elected officials
- Provide the Anchorage Chamber with a high-resolution logo for use of printed and digital media within 14 days prior to the event
- Include important event details to be shared in correlation with the ribbon-cutting ceremony
- It is the host's option to provide food and beverages at the ceremony (the Anchorage Chamber will provide a list of recommended members)
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Invitations to the Anchorage Board of Directors, Ambassador Council, volunteers, and members
- Event on the event calendar and listed in the weekly e-news leading up to the event
- Provide the XXL scissors and wide ribbon at the event as well as a group photo
- Social media post of photos at the event to further promote your business
- Send out a media advisory to local outlets, although, the Anchorage Chamber cannot guarantee media coverage
Contact Katie Cole at 907-677-7111 or email@example.com to coordinate your ribbon-cutting ceremony today!