This lunch-time educational seminar is geared towards business owners, entrepreneurs and young professionals. Community experts present on a variety of topics. Subjects may include anything from down-to-earth "how-to's" and "best practices" to more abstract topics like collecting and leveraging data, and exploring what it takes to create an inviting and productive work environment.
Chamber Academy is the 2nd Wednesday of every month at the Anchorage Chamber boardroom from Noon to 1 pm. $15 for members. $20 for non-members. Bring your business cards for door prizes!
Chamber Academy Schedule & Pricing
Chamber Academy is the second Wednesday of every month at the Anchorage Chamber boardroom from Noon to 1 pm.
- January 9 - Hey retailer! Anchorage banned all plastic shopping bags. Whatchya gonna do now?!
- February - TBA
- March 13 - Home Buying Seminar
- April 10 - Financial Literacy in Alaska
- May 8 - TBA
- June 12 - AVAILABLE!
If you are interested in sponsoring an upcoming Chamber Academy, please contact Tosha Kelly.
Have a Chamber Academy presentation in mind?
Here are just a few examples of the types of topics we are looking to cover:
- Grant writing
- Facing and overcoming the difficulties that business growth poses
- Search engine optimization
- How diversity efforts can actually help your bottom line
- Conflict resolution and mitigation