Business After Hours
Build Your Business Connections
The Anchorage Chamber's Business After Hours is one of the best networking events in Anchorage. Hosted by a different Anchorage Chamber member each month, this event offers people an opportunity to mingle in a relaxed atmosphere while making valuable professional connections.
Recent Business After Hours events have been hosted by local hotels, retail stores, office spaces, warehouses, and banks. Past door prizes have included an Apple watch, riverboat tours, free business education classes, and even jewelry. The event is generally held on the third Thursday every month, from 5 to 7 pm. For upcoming Business After Hours events, visit our calendar of events. Bring your business cards for door prizes!
SAVE THE DATE!
- May 19 Eureka Space
- August 25 RISQ Consulting
Benefits of Hosting
The typical turnout for these events is upwards of 100 people, and we highly recommend using outside space during the summer months. The host fee is $1,000 and does not include door prizes or catering. (A deposit is due upon booking.) Door prizes and catering must be provided by Anchorage Chamber members (we will provide assistance with outreach). Host fees can be shared and split with fellow Anchorage Chambers.
- The Anchorage Chamber actively promotes the event and your logo will be included on all promotional materials
- You have the opportunity to showcase your business and make a brief presentation
- Have the chance to connect with leaders in the Anchorage community and other business professionals
- This event creates a professional environment for networking and business promotion for all attendees
If you would like to take advantage of this impressive opportunity for exposure please contact Karin Woofter at 677-7110 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org