Where the Chamber Stands
- Anchorage Chamber Joins OneAlaska to Oppose Oil Tax Initiative
- Support of Municipality Bonds and ASD Bonds 2020
- Letter to the Legislators
- Letter of Support - State Fair Liquor License Renewal
- Letter of Support - Tax Incentive for Residential Housing Development Downtown
- ANWR Letter to Membership
- Resolution Opposing Salmon Initiative
- Position on several initiatives
Legislative Committee Information
The Legislative Committee works to gather proposed legislation at the state and federal levels that may impact businesses in Anchorage. It communicates directly with the Anchorage Chamber Board of Directors and members in an effort to develop advocacy actions that ensures a successful business climate. Learn more about the Anchorage Chamber’s legislative priorities and responsibilities within the legislative committee.
Meeting Time: Last Monday of the month, 3:30 to 5 pm at the Anchorage Chamber Board Room
Committee Liaison: Kaylin Smith, (907) 677-7111, email@example.com
Every fall, the legislative committee creates a survey for all chamber member to complete. The results of the survey are analysed by the committee which then helps craft the Anchorage Chamber's legislative priorities. The survey results can be found below.