Where the Chamber Stands
- ANWR Letter to Membership
- Resolution Opposing Salmon Initiative
- Position on several initiatives
- Anchorage Chamber Board Supports Prop 10, Local Bonds
- Anchorage Chamber Opposes HB111
- Anchorage Chamber of Commerce Supports HB132 and SB14
- Anchorage Chamber of Commerce Supports Municipality and Anchorage School District Bond Packages
Legislative Committee Information
The Legislative Committee works to gather proposed legislation at the state and federal levels that may impact businesses in Anchorage. It communicates directly with the Anchorage Chamber Board of Directors and members in an effort to develop advocacy actions that ensures a successful business climate. Learn more about the Anchorage Chamber’s legislative priorities and responsibilities within the legislative committee.
Meeting Time: Last Monday of the month, 3:30 to 5 P.M. at the Anchorage Chamber Board Room
Committee Liaison: Aubrie Herman, 677-7111 firstname.lastname@example.org
Every fall, the legislative committee creates a survey for all chamber member to complete. The results of the survey are analysed by the committee which then helps craft the Anchorage Chamber's legislative priorities. The survey results can be found below.